Decimal arithmatic, was Re: Python GUI app to impress the boss?

dougfort dougfort at dougfort.net
Wed Oct 2 04:49:33 EDT 2002

"Tim Peters" wrote:

<snip/>

> Then please help Doug do that, including *defining* the rounding disciplines
<snip/>

This is a surprisingly hot topic. We were going to put it off to a later release,
but now I'd like to get something out before people lose interest.

Joe and I are supposed to get together for pair programming Thursday night (if my
day job cooperates). We'll try to have something out on CVS then. (Joe doesn't
know about this yet).

I'll be watching this list and fixedpoint.sourceforge.net for suggestions and
test cases.

Doug Fort <dougfort at dougfort.net>
http://www.dougfort.net