which GUI?

stefane elwis at linuxmail.org
Fri Oct 11 09:07:12 EDT 2002

Hello everybody!

I've recently started to learn Python, really like the simplicity, and I
would like to get some feedback to a question.

Which GUI would be best considering platform independence, easy deployment,
and the fact that a "rookie" is going to use it in his code ;)

I played a little with Tkinter, noticed that a lot of tutorials on the web
doesn't work anymore, and noticed that building a .exe on windows made
"Hello World" grow to almost 5 M since it included the whole of Tk.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

regards

/S