Python daemon

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at
Fri Oct 18 15:53:27 CEST 2002

Quoth pinard at (François Pinard):
> [Jason Morgan]
>> You may want to take a look at daemontools by Ban Burnstein. [...]
> You meant Daniel Burnstein?  I'd rather not.  You may choose the crowd you
> want to be with, and decide to stay away from others.  It's your life! :-)

No, I think that's Ban Q. Burnstein, where the middle name is in fact
three silent "q's."  Entirely separate from the controversial Dan
J. Bernstein.
(concatenate 'string "aa454" "")
Rules of the Evil Overlord #1. "My Legions of Terror will have helmets
with   clear    plexiglass   visors,   not    face-concealing   ones."