HELP Needed

Gururaj Joshi kanva at mantramail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:19:48 EDT 2002

Hi

I donot know anything about python. But Iam making use of a python script in Winrunner(automated testing tool). This appln acts asa proxy between the Client & Server. I need a small change to be made in the python script, so that it meets my requirement.

Iam sending a python file, change request description file along  with this mail. Please go thru it & mail me the updated code.

Command to run the code :  python tcpwatch.py -p 8000
Make the changes in the browser for: proxy m/c name & port number as 8000