Numeric arrays with named axes?

Robbie Sedgewick bobsedge at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 19:09:13 EDT 2002

"Duncan Smith" <buzzard at urubu.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:<aongqk$jqk$1 at news6.svr.pol.co.uk>...

> [...]

I like the way you name the elements as well as the axes.  That would
be very useful as well.  Good idea.

> I assume you'll be doing something different, so your code will be
> different.  But it's certainly doable.

Yeah, I'd kinda like something that works like Numeric, other then the
extra names, so that I could use it unmodified in many different
products.  I'll play around with it when I get some free time.

Thanks for the ideas....

Robbie