Redhat .so python shared library.

Дамјан Г. пенгуиниста at маил?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?нет?=.=?iso-8859-5?Q?мк
Fri Oct 18 08:18:57 EDT 2002

>> I didn't know that this is possible.
>> Is it? [ Compiling python as a shared library, I mean. ]

> What do you mean, not possible? On any system that supports shared
> libraries, you can replace any static library with a shared library,
> if you adjust the build process.

I think when I tried that some years ago, it didn't work. Programs
would not work when linked with shared python. But this was long time
ago.

--
Дамјан

        C/C++  you can't kill them , still can't live with them.