Python pattern repository

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Oct 15 16:07:55 EDT 2002

Robin Munn wrote:

> It's been a couple of days since Holger Krekel's post to the
> "Buffering
> control in python?" thread and I haven't seen anyone start up a thread
> on this subject, so I'm starting one. I'd also like to see this
> happen.
> I don't have server space to contribute, but I could help with coding,
> administration, etc.
>
> Holger's original post is duplicated below.

Well, here's a start:

	http://www.python.org/workshops/1997-10/proceedings/savikko.html

The Cookbook (both online and in paper form) obviously contains a great
deal of material, as well.

/  \ Life is an effort that deserves a better cause.
\__/ Karl Kraus
    7 Sisters Productions / http://www.7sisters.com/
 Web design for the future.