apache+ python ?

Mark Nenadov mark at freelance-developer.com
Tue Oct 8 15:31:26 EDT 2002

eugene kim wrote:

> hi..
>
> i'd like to use python on my website..
> i read there are several ways of doing it? (cgi/mod_python)
>
> can u give me some advice which way i have to go?

It really depends. Is speed vital?  Will you hosting environment support
mod_python (if you aren't hosting it yourself)?

Python with plain old CGI might be good enough for what you are doing.

mod_python will provide you with speed and some more advanced features, if
those aren't big issues.. I recommend using Python and CGI.

--
Mark Nenadov,
Freelance Software Developer
e-mail mark at freelance-developer.com