[ANN] screensaver

Anton Vredegoor anton at vredegoor.doge.nl
Fri Oct 4 09:23:31 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:24:00 -0500, "Chris Gonnerman"
<chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net> wrote:

>Just downloaded the new version, works great.  I'll have to
>read the code now and figure out just what you're doing...

In case you want some extra info: I have recently made some changes in
the sourcecode, including a better doc for the sequencer module. There
also is another example application now: A "vectorclock" that uses the
same principle as the screensaver. I think this last program is better
suited as an example.

Regards,

		Anton.