Which Linux distribution?

Auke Jilderda auke.jilderda at philips.com
Mon Oct 7 02:33:41 EDT 2002

Sounds like the usual problems with upgrading in RH. Some year ago, I
switched from RH to Debian and am extremely happy with it. The
combination of their package management (both the quality of tools as
the packaging) with the organisation of their archives into
stable-testing-unstable puts them in a league of their own.

Auke