Python cookbook worth the money?

Gumuz gumuz at looze.net
Tue Oct 22 11:37:51 EDT 2002

yep, it's worth every cent.

actually, these 'cookbook' kind of books are great anyways, given they're
properly written offcourse. The 'problem/solution/discussion' method used by
this book, combined with an excellent structure(see the index) makes this a
big help. It's fun to 'just' read it, but it will really prove itself
usefull when you actually _got_ a problem covered by this book.

and it's fun stuff to show off on one of your Python crusades :D

news:3db543a4$1_1 at news.uni-bielefeld.de...