os.py patches for 2.2.1 and 2.1.3 ?

Chris Humphries chumphries at devis.com
Fri Oct 4 21:22:52 EDT 2002

hello,

	developers or those that may know, are there patches for the
  releases of 2.2.1 and 2.1.3 for os.py specifically reguarding:

Have os.environ() inherit from the iterable version of UserDict.
Closes SF bug 605731.

  and other SF bugs that have been fixed. maybe there should be regular
  patches or "updates" for security fixes.

  	anywho, if there are patches already out there, can i get them,
  else can a developer make them (too sketchy for me to just do it from
  current, and worry about accidentally fscking up something cause of
  my ignorance of how everything fits together).

thanks in advance,
chris