[OT} How to un-GPL parts of a GPL'd module.

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Tue Oct 8 13:31:12 EDT 2002

anton at vredegoor.doge.nl (Anton Vredegoor) wrote previously:
|how can I use a class or a function from a GLP'd module (cut-and-paste
|style) in a module with BSD or public domain style release?
|I guess I could e-mail the author for permission but if I would have
|to wait for them to answer...
|On the other hand, is it enough to just cut and paste, change
|maybe a few variable names

Yeah, I have a similar problem.  There's a really nice watch in the
store window up the street.  But the price pinned on it is more money
than I have.  I guess I -could- go in to see if I could negotiate a
better price, but that would be a hassle, and they might not agree to it
at all.  So I was thinking the best approach would be to break into the
store at night, and take the watch.

Can list readers give me some advice on the best glass cutting tools to
use on plate glass?

Yours, Lulu...

--
---[ to our friends at TLAs (spread the word) ]--------------------------
Echelon North Korea Nazi cracking spy smuggle Columbia fissionable Stego