Report writer for Python?

Conrad Schneiker schneiker at athenalab.com
Sun Oct 13 23:30:06 EDT 2002

"Adams-Blake Co."  wrote:

> Besides reportlab.com, what other reporting tools are availabe? I'm
> especially interested in a GUI-like report writer like Crystal that can
> generate printed reports. I want to do an application in Python but it has
> some 40 reports.
>
> There are some tools for Java, so I thought there must be some for
> Python.... but I have not found any via Google searching

You might ask the folks at GNU Enterprise (an intriguing and very ambitious
Python + wxWindows project). I haven't checked, but I don't think they have
reached the stage you need yet, but they may know of interim alternatives.

http://www.gnuenterprise.org/project/what.php

--
Regards,
Conrad Schneiker