Python CSV

Max lu_gio at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 19:23:46 EDT 2002

>You should really work to solve this problem: it would be no use at all if
> you found "a good, old simple zipfile" (or more likely tarball) if it
> was on a host that your buggy DNS can't get to, right?

It's the first time it happend, and I don't know how to fix it... I'm sure
it's the proxy blocking
something but I prefer to spend that time developing! : )

> As CVS gets often update, the idea of somebody getting a snapshot often
> rather than just the updates (and thus wasting a lot of bandwidth)
> is quite unattractive to some.

I think is not a good idea to develop with current beta in debug mode and
then make the
release with the stable version: now I have the python23_d.dll but I was
looking for python22_d.dll.