Printing with python

Florian Schulze florian.proff.schulze at gmx.net
Fri Oct 18 17:07:25 EDT 2002

On Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:09:43 +0200 Grzegorz Makarewicz <mak at trisoft.com.pl> wrote:

> I have tested this small script with AR 4 (perhaps) and it has worked,
> now 5.05 simply wont start :(
>
> Sorry, cant help
> mak

I have written a small code snippet which starts up Acrobat Reader and
makes a connection (attached).

Could someone give me more help on dde with python. For example: Do I need
to explicitely close the connection or is that done automatically when the
variable gets destroyed? To repeat that, I don't need general dde help, but
help on the python implementation of it.

Regards,
Florian