Python documentation in DocBook

Gerhard Häring gerhard.haering at
Thu Oct 31 11:30:09 CET 2002

Martin v. Löwis <loewis at> [2002-10-31 10:15 GMT]:
> Milan Zamazal <pdm at> writes:
>> Much less painful conversion to the other very useful formats, like
>> Info?
> Not if it is DocBook. You would need a custom processor for that.

I don't quite understand what you mean by a custom processor. There already are
many of these for the various formats, including TexInfo, Windows Help,
RichText, PDF, PostScript and HTML.

| docbook2X converts DocBook documents into man pages and Texinfo documents.

Only HTML can be created without any "custom processor" - it's possible to use
the XML stylesheets for that.

-- Gerhard