Report writer for Python?

Andy Dent dent at oofile.com.au
Sun Oct 13 10:56:14 EDT 2002

In article <3da7b63b at monitor.lanset.com>, "Adams-Blake Co."
<aremovethiscanton at adamsremovethis-blake.com> wrote:

>Besides reportlab.com, what other reporting tools are availabe? I'm
>especially interested in a GUI-like report writer like Crystal that can
>generate printed reports. I want to do an application in Python but it has
>some 40 reports.

Would a Python interface to a compiled binary do?

I'm in the process of integrating some of our code generating and
cross-platform development technology with Python. One of the things I'm
trying to figure out is what will be of most appeal to people in regards
to our Mac/Windows report-writer product - a Python interface to run C++
binaries (source is available) locally, server-side products or what?

--
Andy Dent BSc  MACS  AACM    http://www.oofile.com.au/
OOFILE - Database, Reports, Graphs, GUI for c++ on Mac, Unix & Windows