Downloadable snapshot of PEPs

Paul Moore gustav at morpheus.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 16 17:41:59 EDT 2002

I'd like to download the Python PEPs for offline reference.
Unfortunately, I can't find a way of doing so. The website doesn't
have a download link, so I'm reduced to using wget to mirror the
site. This would work, but I get regular lockups while trying to do
so. These are often in downloading robots.txt, so I wonder if the site
has a "no robots" quota somehow which makes this sort of mirroring
impossible.

Ideally, I'd like to just download a tarball of the HTML, text and any
necessary images which can be browsed offline. Is there such a file
anywhere? If not, can something like this be set up?

Thanks,
Paul.

--
This signature intentionally left blank