Tkinter Query

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.org
Thu Oct 10 12:15:20 EDT 2002

In article <mailman.1034265256.23040.python-list at python.org>,
Newt <newt_e at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>> .
>> Is your true intent what others commonly call
>> a "spinbox" <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/spinbox >?
>> --
>Ah, yes. Now I need to find the appropriate python interface...

There are several places to look.  Martin Franklin reports in <URL:
http://groups.google.com/groups?th=f327a8feba18f816 > he has patches
which supply this functionality.  More generally, someone from the
Inner Cabal is likely to explain how to keep track of the schedule
for the appearance of Tk 8.4 in Tkinter.  More generally than *that*,
python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/How_20Tkinter_20can_20exploit_20Tcl_2fTk_20extensions >
has begun to outline what's involved in use of Tk novelties.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net