Spatial Audio on Win32

Glen Murphy abuse at nospam.riot.com.au
Thu Oct 3 20:48:48 EDT 2002

Dear all,

I've been trying to find a way to impliment spatial audio in Python on Win32
for an augmented reality project. The Python OpenAL interface (ALPY) seems
to be very *nix oriented, and I wouldn't have any idea how to use it. The
PyGame sound interface only provides stereo separation, which I may have to
fall back on if I can't find any other solution.

I've also been trying to find an ActiveX object that I could perhaps use
with the Win32 extensions, but haven't had much luck there either.

While I don't have much hope that there's going to be an easy solution, if
any, I'm writing this message just in case anyone has tried to impliment
something similar? Any help would be, as always, greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Glen

--
Glen Murphy, http://glenmurphy.com/