[ANN] screensaver

Fred Pacquier fredp at mygale.org.nospam
Thu Oct 3 14:45:58 CEST 2002

anton at vredegoor.doge.nl (Anton Vredegoor) said :

> By the way I do not care much about number of downloads per se, but I
> like the feedback it generates a lot. Since the feedback seems to be
> not optimal it is possible that I have an attitude problem. Such
> things are always hard to discover form the inside, so please be
> patient.

Here is one idea : I work with the PythonCard framework a lot, and I have
always thought that its "Hopalong" (fractal generator) sample app would
make a great screensaver if randomized and made non-interactive.

Maybe you could integrate it with your screensaver engine to make something
really beautiful ? Probably the PythonCard interface stuff could be taken
out to keep only the fractal drawer, but in any case it would add wxPython
to your dependency list. Probably worthwhile though...

YAFAP : http://www.multimania.com/fredp/