Paid programming and reversi propoganda >Re: Stallinman in CPU magazine

Mark McEahern marklists at mceahern.com
Wed Oct 16 18:47:40 EDT 2002

> PYTHON Programmers see below.

Dear Mr. Rue,

Although the name is still the same, comp.lang.python, we now exclusively
discuss crochet here--albeit entirely in the mock-language of programming.
Pay no attention to appearances, though, all we're really doing is knitting
one massively intricate quilt.  So I'm sad to say, your post is off-topic.
We'll soon be renaming this newsgroup to:

  alt.crochet.24by7

Perhaps you can find more helpful replies at comp.lang.scheme?

Cheers,

// mark

p.s.  I'm very curious to know whether anyone has found that design pattern
for executing a yarn over yow with a hook back steel threaded brass mounted
pin using nothing but sheer cotton and silk?  Follow up, ladies and gents!

-