[Mac] Editor on Macintosh?

François Granger fgranger at alussinan.org
Thu Oct 3 16:17:54 EDT 2002

François Granger <fgranger at teleprosoft.com> wrote:

> in article analq8$1d9e$1 at nntp6.u.washington.edu, Russell E. Owen at
>
> > In article <300920020926012729%pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil>, "Louis M.
> > Pecora"

> >> What Plug-in works for the Python IDE?
> >
> > I know an add-on of some kind used to exist, but I just looked for it
> > and couldn't find it. I've never used it myself so I may just have
> > overlooked it. If you subscribe to the MacPython mailing list I suggest
> > you ask there.
>
> Here they are:
>
> http://www.strout.net/python/mac/
>
> But, they are "unmaintained". And last time Y tried them (Python 2.1 ?) they
> did not worked well.

Shortly retested, PythonClassic 2.2 on MacOS 9.1. Seems to work, but
strange behaviour with font selection and event loop.

I use Pepper as a day to day editore and IDE without these patch for
short editing sessions.

--
Le "bon sens" étant la chose du monde la mieux partagée,
il est normal que chacun en ai si peu - Inconnu