[Mac] Editor on Macintosh?

François Granger fgranger at alussinan.org
Thu Oct 3 22:17:54 CEST 2002

François Granger <fgranger at teleprosoft.com> wrote:

> in article analq8$1d9e$1 at nntp6.u.washington.edu, Russell E. Owen at
> > In article <300920020926012729%pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil>, "Louis M.
> > Pecora"

> >> What Plug-in works for the Python IDE?
> >
> > I know an add-on of some kind used to exist, but I just looked for it
> > and couldn't find it. I've never used it myself so I may just have
> > overlooked it. If you subscribe to the MacPython mailing list I suggest
> > you ask there.
> Here they are:
> http://www.strout.net/python/mac/
> But, they are "unmaintained". And last time Y tried them (Python 2.1 ?) they
> did not worked well.

Shortly retested, PythonClassic 2.2 on MacOS 9.1. Seems to work, but
strange behaviour with font selection and event loop.

I use Pepper as a day to day editore and IDE without these patch for
short editing sessions.

Le "bon sens" étant la chose du monde la mieux partagée,
il est normal que chacun en ai si peu - Inconnu