How to use xmlrpc properly with Korean (non-ascii characters)

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Oct 22 15:52:04 EDT 2002

    Martin> I know. But would he actually enforce a copyright on "XML-RPC",

I have no idea.  Dave's someone who can get pretty danged upset though.

    >> It's not a technical issue.  It's an interoperability issue.

    Martin> That's my point: It is not.

Well, Dave calls it an interoperability issue.  In my case, I control both
ends of the application and prefer not to mess around with the underlying
XML-RPC libraries, especially not the library on the Perl side.  For me it's
easier to mess around at the application layer.

Skip