Zope Status?

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Mon Sep 9 10:22:13 EDT 2002

Jeff Sasmor wrote:

 From what I've seen, Zope 3 is more regular and better organized
than Zope 2, but it _is_ different.

Anyway, that's all I meant. Nothing bad, just inevitable. Anyway,
it's just my opinion, so it doesn't matter all that much!

I havn't poked round that much in Z3 either, but from the example
product in the "Products3" repository in cvs I could actually go in and
read and understand what was going in from the source only. In current
Zope I have never been able to do that ;-)

It seems almost as simple as Python itself.

regards Max M