UpToDate SOAP-module ??

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Mon Sep 23 07:17:47 EDT 2002

> My personal recommendation is to ignore SOAP.

Eh ... ok. I might be the victim of pure hype but I'm developing a
WebService-project, currently supporting XML-RPC only, and I do feel like I
have to support SOAP too if I'm to be taken serious. I like the ease of use
of XML-RPC and there are lots of services available for it allready, but
SOAP seem to be the next, allthough somewhat bloated and complicated, step
for Web-Services.

Anyway, if you want to provide more information about why I safely can
ignore SOAP feel free. It would make my project a bit less complicated so
I'd be glad to skip it. :-)

Best regards,
Thomas