jython web scripting options

Stefaan Nachtergaele snacht at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 26 05:10:12 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I'm prototyping a three tier web application in java. I've looked at a lot
of java web frameworks but for development speed nothing compares to web
scripting languages like php, etc. But that's not an option for me cause I
need to talk with my server side java code (php-java integration is dinky).
My question is, what options are there for jython.

I've looked around and I found PSP (http://www.ciobriefings.com/psp/). It
actually seems perferct for me. Has anyone had any experience with this? Is
it any good?

Are there any such other options than this? I notice there's a lot of
solutions for Python, but I need the java integration so that does not seem
to be an option for me.

Advise welcome.

Regards,
Stefaan Nachtergaele