Strange python and cgi!

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Sep 24 20:51:50 EDT 2002

CheapSkate wrote:

> what kind of error am I expecting here?
> .... errrrrrr I don't know how to access the web server error log.

It is likely due to some environmental difference between how you run
the script from your shell and how your Web server runs the script.
Other than that, there is no way to know without actually checking the
logs.  We can't check them for you; you're going to have to do that
yourself.

/  \ As far as I'm concerned, being any gender is a drag.
\__/ Patti Smith
    Kepler's laws / http://www.alcyone.com/max/physics/kepler/
 A proof of Kepler's laws.