Help with mod_python

Tjabo Kloppenburg tjabo.kloppenburg at unix-ag.org
Tue Sep 3 15:31:40 EDT 2002

hi "Joseph Youssef",

JY> Hello, I've been trying to get python to work on apache, so
JF> I downloaded mod_python...

I have the same problem on my debian linux box (woody). I changed apache.py to print sys.path (the variable with the paths where python searches modules) -- the directory of the webserver was missing!?

After this "experience" I tried the "PythonHandler mod_python.publisher" examples -- they run perfectly.

Next I decided to use PHP for the project... :-)

tk.

--
Tjabo Kloppenburg
  --=- In 111.14 Tagen ist Weihnachten! -=--