py2exe and a single exe file?

Stephen Boulet stephen.boulet at
Fri Sep 6 23:51:13 CEST 2002

I'm trying to get py2exe to work for me, and I must be doing something

I have a script that uses easygui (which uses Tkinter) and Numeric. It
also imports a small module from the same directory that the script
resides in.

I try building it like this:

    python py2exe -d N:\ -i easygui

It builds and runs, but only with the other stuff in the build directory
with the generaged exe. The other stuff is:

   tcl directory containing tcl8.3 and tk8.3 directories

What I would like to accomplish is just having a single exe file lumping
everything together. Is this possible?

-- Stephen