Regular expression help needed

Torkil Grindstein torkil at fast.no
Tue Sep 17 05:03:30 EDT 2002

Hi.

It's been a while since I played around with regexps, and I
realize that I really need some help here.

Mission: I have a string containing a whole WML document. I want
to extract data from following occurences:

That is, I want to extract the content of any occurences of
the meta "michael" key. There may be several occurences in one
document.
will give me the results "owen" and "jackson".

Of course, it is possible that the document has written the
tags in uppercase (META Name, META NAME, etc), but I could
lowercase the whole document string prior to searching. (The
content is case insensitive for my purposes.)

I would really be glad if someone out there took this challenge..:)

Cheers,
Torkil