idea for a much needed application

mike henley rsrchstr at msn.com
Mon Sep 30 15:33:50 EDT 2002

Dear Sir

With all due and deserved respect, I really don't know why you insist on
arguing over this. I said my point was not about tim burners-lee, not about
economics or politics, and yet you insist on discussing them.
As for IRC; i have used IRC for several years, and AIM is not the only thing
i ever used. Yes, I believe IRC compared to modern instant messaging is a
messy medium, and perhaps a dying one even, and i'm not the only one who
believes so. Several years ago, IRC was lively and interesting, nowadays,
not many people go there. There are too many networks, many servers on the
same network don't communicate with each other, net splits are common
occurence, lags happen from time to time, servers come and go like the
passing wind, here today gone tomorrow, some may let you access, some may
not... etc. There are good reasons why modern instant messaging is easier
and more popular.
However, that's not my point, and anyway, it really don't matter now, i
found a webhost, but thanks a lot for your comments and replies, much
appreciated, honestly.

news:fn0gpu8kh44oa1t7ih2qjmu413gvab7dou at 4ax.com...