winsound.Beep() frequencies

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Tue Sep 3 20:42:30 EDT 2002

i believe a supplied value of 4000 plays a frequency of 4000Hz.  you should
consult a table of frequency to pitch to convert.  typically A in the 4th
piano octave is 440Hz, and you should be able to derive the rest from that
(or search on google).

-d

news:3ab719f7.0209031229.33667461 at posting.google.com...