Keeping track of variables.

kingfool radfaraf at NOSPAMoptonline.net
Mon Sep 30 21:31:49 EDT 2002

Is there an editor I can use that will help me find the first instance a
variable was used across an entire program of multiple files? Reason I ask
is because I'm going through and adding features to a program as a learning
experience. Coming from C++ as my only programming language I find it a bit
confusing to not know when something was declared/used first, which can
reveal a bit more about what the variable is for.