Eugene Pervago eugene at ulka.com
Tue Sep 17 20:11:00 EDT 2002

Trying to reuse the code I found a problem (with Python or me) where
if I have for example, a foo package in two separate directories
(where foo/ contains common files and foo/project_a/ contains
project-specific files) I can't load from both.

If I put the common path first in the sys.path it tries to load the
project-specific stuff from there too. If I try putting the
project-specific one first it can't find the common stuff.

Anyone know of a good solution for this problem?

Thanks,
Eugene Pervago