Python IPC options

holger krekel pyth at devel.trillke.net
Sun Sep 1 18:56:27 EDT 2002

Francis Burton wrote:
> Armin Steinhoff wrote:
> > SPREAD -> http://www.python.org/other/spread/
>
> This seems to be very close to what I am looking for.
> Thanks for the pointer!
>
> > Hope this is enough :)
>
> More than enough. :-) I'll investigate Spread first,
> then maybe delve into some of the others.

Check back if you get stuck.  It took me some
hours to get something meaningful running.

One thing i didn't solve (and this might be a design-problem)
is to dynamically add/remove a participating host/server.
I had to restart *all* servers with updated configuration files
to get a new server in.  That's a bit 90'

regards,

    holger