Python HTTPSConnection/HTTPResponse Problem

Edward Muller edwardam at
Mon Sep 23 05:10:42 CEST 2002

I *think* I found the problem. Using m2Crypto and urllib I was able do
process the transaction through's ADC Direct Response
mechanism and it *looks* like their server replied first with a ..

HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

and then with a ...

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

I don't know if this is valid or not (and I sent the same info to

Maybe someone else with more HTTP knowledge will know. I'd be willing
to test any patches or provide more data if anyone is interested in
looking at this.

Edward Muller