Source code

Terje Johan Abrahamsen spoermeg at voldelig.com
Mon Sep 16 00:31:38 EDT 2002

If I would like to write some code that would not be possible for others to
read, after I distribute the program, would Python be suitable? I know that
there are a few programs like Py2Exe, that creates .exe files. But, I also
saw this:

 A zip-compatible archive is built, containing all files from this
  directory as well as your script, and appended to a custom python
  interpreter supplied with py2exe.

Doesn't sound like it is protected very well. Is there some alternative to
Py2Exe that can do the job, or should I look for a compiled language
instead?