Pyro Error.

Irmen de Jong irmen at
Tue Sep 24 22:30:23 CEST 2002

Carlos Moreira wrote:
> Testing the simplest example of docs/8-example.html,
> on client side, generate an error message:
> Pyro.errors.ProtocolError: connection failed
> Where I must seek for inconsistences? Pyro.conf?

Nope it should work without any configuration file.
You're not giving any details so I cannot say what could
be wrong. For instance, are you sure the Pyro server
is running? Can your client machine reach the server
machine through the network?

A better place to ask Pyro questions is the Pyro mailinglist.

Irmen de Jong