Raymond Hettinger python at rcn.com
Fri Sep 6 14:40:37 CEST 2002

Hello Issac,

Try looking at seqdict in the Vaults of Parnassus:

Also, I think there may be a sorted dictionary implementation in the Python

Your other ideas were good too.  The auxilliary map of
successors and precessors is likely to be the fastest.
To efficiently update a sorted python list, try the bisect module.

Raymond Hettinger

news:7ir8g7xqqk.fsf at enark.csis.hku.hk...