Graph algorithms - minimisation

Jesper Olsen jolsen at mailme.dk
Tue Sep 10 15:15:02 EDT 2002

Thanks for the reference.

Unfortunately a shortest path algorithm will not help here.

There seems to have been several efforts to implement graph algorithms
in python, but the ones have came across do not go much beyond representing
the graphs and implementing eg. Dijkstras algorithm for finding
shortest paths (there is also one in the Vaults of Parnassus).

It probably does not exist for python, but what I am looking for
is actually a python inferface to something similar to the
AT&T FSM library (which is a binary distribution, and not open source).

http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/fsm/

Cheers
Jesper