Good book choice?

davisman tylerdavis15 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:13:33 EDT 2002

If you want a book with the code included, buy "Programming with
Python" by Tim Altom and Mitch Chapman. This book includes a CD with
all the scripts used in the book, as well as many other programs such
as the Grail Internet Browser, which is written entirely in Python,
and as always, open source. Hope it helps!
-Ty