registry question (_winreg)

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Sep 15 08:56:15 EDT 2002

idjhh wrote:
> hi ^^
> i write this code today , but it is not running -_-;
> i don`w find error position
> see my code and then please advise me ^^

When posting questions of this nature, please *always* cut
and paste the exact error message/traceback or whatever that
you encountered.

"Not running" is not a useful description.  Also "I don't
find error position" is unclear, although it suggests that
the traceback may not have contained the necessary information
to point you to the line with the error.  Either way, the
exact error message (please don't just retype it) would help.

-Peter