Scientific Python for Win32

bourassa bourassa-m at
Wed Sep 25 21:02:04 CEST 2002

Hi there.  I'm a Python and programming newbie.  I was looking for at
Scientific Python esp. for its use of VRML for plotting output.  Unlike
many of the other Python modules I have, there are no .exe binaries.
So, I have Borland C++Builder 5 on a Win2K P4.  How would I compile(?)
my own Scientific Python?  Would it work with my Python 2.2 which I just
installed from a .exe file?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

PS - I spoke with the creator of Scientific Python.  He was very helpful
but admits to not having expertise in this aspect, hence my question.