Python on MacOS X 10.2: a warning and instructions

Kow K kowk at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 17 02:24:29 EDT 2002

Oh my heck,

I probaby won't migrate to Jaguar for a while.
I can't trust Apple these days. Now, Apple is such a
shameless company that they don't care privileges
of previous users. Why do 10.1.x users have to pay as
much as $129??? No matter how tight their budget is,
that sucks.

Well, I will upgrade when it becomes Tiger.

Sorry about this posting, which is totally unrelated to Python.

Kow