compile error on SWIG file

Markus von Ehr markus.vonehr at
Mon Sep 9 17:35:46 CEST 2002

I only extended the std_vector example from the distribution with
one function, see example.i included (there are templates inside).
When I run SWIG with -c++ option, the warnings disappear in fact.
But the error from the compiler is the same...

/* File : example.i */
%module example

#include "example.h"

%include stl.i
/* instantiate the required template specializations */
namespace std {
    %template(IntVector)    vector<int>;
    %template(DoubleVector) vector<double>;

/* Let's just grab the original header file here */
%include "example.h"