Strange Telnet error

Marc mnations at airmail.net
Fri Sep 20 11:49:31 EDT 2002

> Your code is multithreaded.  Could another thread have closed the socket on
> you?

Yeah, the timing was off between one thread and another queue which
was closing it prematurely (DOH!) Next time I will know that the
"...sendall socket..." implies a socket that has already been closed.
An error that says something about trying to use a closed socket would
have been helpful, but when I first read the error it sounded like I
was sending bad or corrupt information or something.

Thanks for the help,
Marc