pygtk-2 tutorial/doc?

Skip Montanaro skip at
Fri Sep 6 04:29:06 CEST 2002

    Matt> I'd like to find some kind of tutorial or at least some
    Matt> introductory documentation on programming with pygtk-2 with python
    Matt> 2.2.

    Matt> Anyone have any ideas on where I should be looking?

I had similar problems when I first used PyGtk.  I had no real Gtk
experience, so it took a little while to get comfortable with its model.  I
think the intention is that the plain old Gtk docs should suffice.  Failing
that, you might look at the examples in the PyGtk distribution.  In any
case, you might get more helpful responses from the pygtk mailing list
(pygtk at

Skip Montanaro
skip at