ANN: Pyana 0.6.0
brian at sweetapp.com
Tue Sep 24 14:38:08 EDT 2002
Pyana 0.6.0 has been released. Source and binary distributions are
Pyana is an extension module that allows Python scripts to access the
Apache Group's Xalan XSLT transformation engine.
For usage examples and other information, see:
What's new in this release?
- Updated to use Xalan 1.4/Xerces 2.1
- A default ErrorHandler and ProblemListener are automatically installed
when a Transformer instance is created. The global variables
defaultErrorHandlerFactory and defaultProblemListenerFactory determine
which classes are used.
- Messages generated with xsl:message now appear correctly
- Exception decoding is now done using a preprocessor macro instead of
include file. This should fix a build problem on some platforms e.g.
- Better exception decoding of XSLExceptions
More information about the Python-list